Division 1C - Marilyn Titus email@example.com
Division 2A - Robert Schaffner firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 2B - Kimberly Weiss Kim.email@example.com
Division 2C - Dan Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 3A - Jon Tucker jontucker.Rotary@outlook.com
Division 3B - Rodney Sutton email@example.com
Division 4A - Janet Keene firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 4B - Linda Henderson email@example.com
The District has a partnership with the Rotary Club of Canton to share administrative and office resources in downtown Canton.
The Rotary District office is located at:
116 Cleveland Ave. NW, Suite 307
Canton, Ohio 44702
Fax (330) 452-8614
Lauri Coy is available to assist coordinating communications, district meetings, district archives, updating data on the Clubrunner data base and posting items on the District website.
- Paul Harris Fellow Award: Suzette Matthews – Canton Club.
- Centennial Wine Bottles: Sue Giambroni – E Liverpool, Bill Trigg – Boardman, Craig Young – Canton, Shawn Dougherty – Canton, and Canton South Club – general donation by club.
- We raised $24,500 for The Rotary Foundation. Thank you all for your support of the Foundation.
- As your club completes this year’s project, please send the final report to me. All Final Reports are due June 15, 2017. http://rotary6650.org/FinalReport.pdf
- Next year’s Local Grant Requests will be due May 15, 2017. I will send information to your incoming President-elect in February.
- Your club’s President-elect and Foundation Chair or other club member must complete the required online qualification educational webinar at http://www.rotary6650.org
- The project must comply with Rotary Foundation and District recommendations.
- The project must utilize a separate checking account to handle funds and receipts must be maintained. Any significant conflicts of interest must be discussed with the District.
Howland Twp. Rotary's 40th Annual Spaghetti Dinner
Howland High School CafeteriaMar 18, 2017
12:00 PM – 6:30 PM
March Bulletin Deadline
Mar 24, 2017
Orrville Rotary Pancake Day
Schmid Hall- Orr ParkMar 25, 2017
7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Annual Sugarcreek Rotary Pancake Day
Belden Community CenterMar 31, 2017
7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
District 6650's 4 Way Speech Contest
The Fairways at Arrowhead Golf ClubApr 01, 2017 8:30 AM
Rotary District 6650 Golf Challenge
Avalon Golf & Country ClubApr 07, 2017 10:00 AM
2016-17 District Conference-April 7, 2017-April 8, 2017
Apr 07, 2017 12:00 PM –
Apr 08, 2017 4:00 PM
April Bulletin Deadline
Apr 21, 2017
Rotary Club of Canton's Health Screen
Mercy Hall AuditoriumApr 29, 2017
7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Foltz Community CenterMay 06, 2017
7:45 AM – 12:00 PM